Once your core message has been developed, an integrated marketing communications strategy is needed to communicate your message to your target audience. The goal of this strategy should be to “integrate” the various communication vehicles (i.e. mix) into a coherent whole that serves as a holistic method for communicating a consistent message for your brand.
Questions That ROAR Explores In Detail Include:
- Where is your customer’s “watering hole?” Where do they congregate?
- How and where does your customer get his/her information?
- Is your message consistent for each communication vehicle in terms of content, look, and feel?
- What is the most efficient and effective vehicle for communicating your message?
Based on the unique characteristics of your customer, a number of Marketing Message Communication Vehicles are available. ROAR has the depth and breadth of experience using these vehicles and can recommend an optimal mix based on your business requirements.
A salesperson from your company sells your product, service or solution to a prospective client. This allows your salespeople to match the benefits of your offering to the specific needs of a customer.
Direct Outreach Marketing
Your business’s direct interactions with your customer through:
- Social Media
- YouTube Videos
- E-mail Marketing
Initiatives undertaken by your business to promote increased sales, usage or trial of a product or service (i.e. initiatives that are not covered by the other elements of the marketing communications or promotions mix).
- Customer Discovery Questionnaire / Assessment
- Product Demos
- Social Media
- Trial Offers
Trade Shows & Exhibitions
Exhibit and/or speak at relevant industry trade shows and association events.
You build a positive perception of your business in the mind of your customers and stakeholders through a mix of:
- Speeches and Presentations
- Magazine Articles
- Media Interviews
- Contributing Content to LinkedIn Groups
- Event Sponsorship